Thursday, May 6, 2010

A letter to the editor or sorts

Dear Stress:

While I admit there have been times I have appreciated your ability to provoke productivity from my being, I am, at this point, out of appreciation for you. Your incessant need to fill my mind with negative thoughts and quite frankly, bullshit worries that I have no control over has become mundane. I expected more from you, Stress. Your tricks are tired and haggard and I hoped that by now, you would have reinvented something, so as to keep things interesting. Rather, you've just spit out the same rhythm that I've heard a thousand times. So much so that you're beginning to remind me of the band The Fray and that, Stress, is not a compliment.

And so, I bid you farewell and hope that you find a home far from myself and those I love. Feel free to land on the shoulder of any person in need of a good karma induced reckoning...

Without love,
Liz

No comments:

Post a Comment