Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Squashed

Today has been a doozy...

God blessed me today by squashing a long-standing temptation of mine!  Although I am still a bit overwhelmed and reeling, I will not let this get me down!  I am going to stand firm in my God and His glory.  Sometimes I hate being a human because even when we know something or someone is bad news, we still run willingly into the arms of that vice time and time again!  Why are we so freaking crazy?!  Shame on us!  

At this hour, my brain is pretty mushy and I don't know what I am thinking but I do know this...what He has in store for me is simply going knock me off my feet!  I know that someday in the future, I'll be laughing at the fact that this loss was able to bring even the smallest tear to my eye!!

Today, I declare God's goodness...


No comments:

Post a Comment